Golden Goose www.goldengooseonline.com

Golden Goose Saldi again in

Alexandra Daddario, 29, stars in the summer thriller San Andreas as Blake, daughter of Dwayne Johnson, who needs daddy to come to the rescue when the Big One hits California.

Though she lives in Los Angeles now, Daddario grew up on the Upper East Side of New York City, launching her acting career at 16 on the soap All My Children. She picked a slew of fans after starring in the Percy Jackson films, but established herself as a serious actress thanks to a role in the HBO hit series True Detective starring alongside Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey. You can see her Golden Goose Saldi again in next year's film adaptation of Nicholas Sparks' The Choice.

Besides having piercing blue eyes and a pup named Levon, here are five things you should know about Alexandra Daddario:

1. She Comes from a Political Family.Daddari father, Richard, served as the U.S. Department of Golden Goose Scarpe Justice's attach in Moscow before being appointed as the New York City Police Department Deputy Commissioner for Counterterrorism in 2010. His father, Connecticut Congressman Emilio Q. Daddario, served 12 years in the U.S. House of Representatives. Guess the San Andreas star did want to stick to the family business!

2. She and Woody Harrelson Steamed up the Golden Goose IT Screen.Daddario True Detective character, Lisa Tragnetti, seduces Harrelson Det. Marty Hart in one of the edgy show's adult scenes. "I can't think of a better person to work with in that kind of a scene," Daddario told PEOPLE. "I think he made me feel really comfortable and he was just ' he was a funny, charming guy and it was really cool to be able to work with someone that I've looked up to my whole career," she continued. And the nudity required for the part? "It didn't faze me," initially, anyway. She adds, "you get into the reality of the situation and then it's just, you just sort of do it.